- All ages welcome
- Large choir groups and bands are not allowed due to the difficulty of comparing them to individual acts and the time allotted to put on the show.
- A maximum of 4 participants per performing group (Quartet)
- Limited to 20 contestants/entrants (first 20 paid entries)
- Limited to 4-5 minutes per contestant
- A 3-person judge team will determine the first, second and third place winners. People’s Choice will be determined by audience vote.
- No instruments other than what you can carry on stage (i.e acoustic guitar)
- Non-refundable entry fee of $25/person, $35/2-person Duet, or $40/4-person Quartet (US$) must be submitted with the entry form.
- A CD with the accompanied music for your act must be included with the entry form.
- Submit completed entry form, CD and payment NO later than August 15th by mail or bring in person to the International Falls Area Chamber of Commerce Office at 301 Second Avenue, Int’l Falls, MN 56649. Please make checks out to the IFBC (Int’l Falls Bass Championship.)
Click here to download the Casting Call Entry Form, print it out, fill it out and mail it in – or drop it off – with your check and CD to the address below:
International Falls Area Chamber of Commerce Office
301 Second Street
International Falls, MN 56649