The IFBC board is eager to welcome vendors to the 13th Annual International Falls Bass championship which has a guaranteed $30,000 payout based on the 60 teams allowed for the tournament. Again this year it will all be happening at SMOKEY BEAR PARK in downtown INTERNATIONAL FALLS, MN.
There will be a large variety of entertainment starting with the Parade of Boats at 6 pm on Thursday the 24th. Both Friday and Saturday’s events will start at 11 am in SMOKEY BEAR PARK. After an exciting day of fishing and weigh-ins, all will be able to grab a bite to eat and watch a variety of musical and non-musical entertainers at the end of each day. Saturday afternoon will include the final weigh-in and the announcement of the winner of the 2017 IFBC. A large tent will be in the center of SMOKEY BEAR PARK housing the weigh-ins, beer garden, and the afternoon and evening entertainment. We will also have a family fun zone area to include activities for the whole family. There will again be Lawn Mower Drag Races on Friday evening and the Antique Auto and Motorcycle Show on Saturday morning/ afternoon.
The following are rules and policies each vendor must follow to make the event run smoothly.
- There will be a flat fee for All Vendors of $325. The fee covers rental of approx. 25’ of space in the park for the 3 day event and electrical inspection.
- Electricity will be provided in the park-with (5) 50A, (1)30A, and several 20A power sources.
- N0 Raffles, 50/50 Drawings, or Lotteries to be run by Vendors, only IFBC Sponsored Raffles, 50/50 Drawings, & Game Drawings allowed in Smokey Bear or City Center Park.
- Vendors are prohibited from removing any fixtures, temporary or permanent established by the IFBC board. This includes trees and shrubbery.
- Once a vendor is set up it will remain in place for the duration of the events.
- If a vendor is selling novelties please refrain from selling products that can cause litter, i.e. silly string and stink bags/ bombs.
- Vendors must be set up before 2 pm and ready for electrical inspection on Thursday. For Friday and Saturday vendors should be open at 11 am and stay open for the duration of the event (approx. 11 pm). Please stay open for the entire event.
- Vendors must remove all structures from leased space within 24 hrs after the closing day of IFBC
- All food vendors must carry product liability insurance & current license for Mn dept of health. Mn dept of health inspector will be checking for compliance.
- Rental Agreement is attached. Return to IFBC by JUNE 30, 2017 with fee to secure space. Space is limited so sign up early to guarantee a spot. IFBC will act in the best interests of the event when making final vendor selections & positioning. Any refund of vendor fees is at the discretion of the IFBC.
- Coca Cola Bottling Co. will be a major sponsor, so only their products will be sold in the park.
- No outside alcohol/ beer will be allowed in the park.
International Falls Bass Championship Board
Vendor contact: Gary Abrams
Download, print, complete and mail in the Vendor Agreement Form to:
P.O. Box 262
Ranier, MN 56668