Thank you to the wonderful group of volunteers who help make the International Falls Bass Championship a success each year! The Championship is a big undertaking and we can’t do it alone. We truly appreciate those of you who are volunteering your services again and welcome any newcomers who want to join in the fun and be part of the Championship.
Sponsor and Volunteer Appreciation Dinner will be scheduled in September.
Volunteer positions that need staffing for the 2016 Tournament
- Ticket Sales: Sell tickets to various tournament events.
- Spotter: On the water team services/emergency assistance. A boat is required for this position.
- Weigh Slip: On the water weigh slip and time keeper for lake and river.
- Dock Worker: Provide angler help at dock.
- Security: Provide security at tent entrances during events
- Fish Management: Fish care at docks and Smokey Bear Park.
- Angler Parking: Assisting anglers park their vehicles at weigh in
- Site Preparation: Help set up and take down tournament equipment.
- Family Fun Zone: Help with the many Family Fun activities.
- Fish Transportation: Transport fish to designated release sites. A boat and truck are required for this position.
If you have specific questions, please contact our volunteer coordinator Deb Harris— email firstname.lastname@example.org